We serve as the Single Point of Contact for all our clients legal needs — managing all legal issues, utilizing the latest technology so that the client can do what he or she does best —- focus 100 percent of their energy on growing their business.
Whether your small business is in need of the expertise of a general counsel attorney or a corporate lawyer well versed in all aspects of business law, we are here to create winning solutions for our clients.
As a middle market company, you might not have the resources or desire to hire a dedicated general counsel attorney. We can help by providing legal services to our clients at rational fees that can fit your budget.
Below is a list of the services we can provide. We also invite you to explore our site and read about the results we’ve helped our clients achieve.
Our services include:
- Leading mission-critical corporate transactions from start to finish;
- Leading litigation strategy whether in civil court, arbitration or mediation;
- Leading litigation prevention strategies;
- Leveraging our network for our client’s benefit;
Contract negotiation and drafting, such as:
- Joint venture agreements
- Distribution agreement
- Content licenses
- Master consulting agreements
- Management services agreements
- Employment contracts
- Leases, Subleases, Assignments, Lease/Options
- Vendor agreements
- Settlement Agreements
- Real Estate purchase and sale agreements
- Letters of Intent
- Definitive Agreements to acquire businesses
- and many others contracts.
- Compliance for federal, state and city government agencies;
- Corporate compliance (e.g. formations, meeting notices, minutes, resolutions, by laws and operating agreements)
- Identifying, selecting and managing high-quality specialists where appropriate.
Our clients cover a wide range of businesses and industries, including: alternative energy/solar; auto collision repair; communications/pr; content creation (films, animation, CDs); consulting; distribution; investment banking; investment research and information; medical practices (Health care, Stark); product design/manufacturing/licensing; real estate brokerage; real estate development; commercial real estate ownership; residential real estate ownership; restaurant owner/operators; software development and web services.
Please take advantage of our FREE online case submission or call us today to start a conversation.
Represent Japan-based Welcome Co., Ltd., in formation of U.S. based subsidiary to operate at Japan House Los Angeles, a global initiative of the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) to promote Japanese culture, art, food, technology, fashion and more ahead of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
Represented our clients in the re-purchase of their medical practice approximately 5 years after they sold it to a private equity consortium. Transaction was concluded on very favorable terms, after clients employment contracts had expired.
Exclusive sell side counsel to largest pain management practice in the Bay Area in its sale to private equity-backed consolidator.
~$15,000,000 to $20,000,000 with earn-outs