We serve as the Single Point of Contact for all our clients legal needs — managing all legal issues, utilizing the latest technology so that business management can do what it does best —- focus 100 percent of their energy on growing their business.
Many middle market companies do not have the resources, or the desire, to hire a dedicated in house general counsel attorney. Similarly, an impersonal big firm law firm experience with inadequate attention does not meet their goals.
This is where our firm exists. We provide high value, legal services to our clients that help them accomplish their goals. We know the business and become a key part of the team.
Below is a list of the services we provide. We also invite you to explore our site and read about the results we’ve helped our clients achieve.
Our services include:
- Leading mission-critical corporate transactions from start to finish;
- Leading litigation strategy whether in civil court, arbitration or mediation;
- Leading litigation prevention strategies;
- Leveraging our network for our client’s benefit;
Contract negotiation and drafting, such as:
- Joint venture agreements
- Distribution agreement
- Content licenses
- Master consulting agreements
- Management services agreements
- Employment contracts
- Leases, Subleases, Assignments, Lease/Options
- Vendor agreements
- Settlement Agreements
- Real Estate purchase and sale agreements
- Letters of Intent
- Definitive Agreements to acquire businesses
- and many others contracts.
- Compliance for federal, state and city government agencies;
- Corporate compliance (e.g. formations, meeting notices, minutes, resolutions, by laws and operating agreements)
- Identifying, selecting and managing high-quality specialists where appropriate.
Our clients cover a wide range of businesses and industries, including: alternative energy/solar; auto collision repair; banking; communications/pr; content creation (films, shorts, animation, CDs); consulting; distribution; health care (medical practices, Stark); hospitality and lodging; lenders; marketing; real estate brokerage; real estate development; commercial real estate owners and landlord; residential real estate owners and landlords; software (Saas) firms, wholesale tour and travel and web services.
Please take advantage of our FREE online case submission or call us today to start a conversation.
Represent Japan-based Welcome Co., Ltd., in formation of U.S. based subsidiary to operate at Japan House Los Angeles, a global initiative of the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) to promote Japanese culture, art, food, technology, fashion and more ahead of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
Represented our clients in the re-purchase of their medical practice approximately 5 years after they sold it to a private equity consortium. Transaction was concluded on very favorable terms, after clients employment contracts had expired.
Exclusive sell side counsel to largest pain management practice in the Bay Area in its sale to private equity-backed consolidator.
~$15,000,000 to $20,000,000 with earn-outs