Does our company need a general counsel?
As general counsel we serve as the Single Point of Contact for all our clients’ legal needs. By hiring our firm as outside general counsel to manage all legal issues, business management can do what it does best —- focus 100 percent of their energy on growing their business.
Many middle market companies do not have the resources, or the desire, to hire a dedicated in house general counsel. Similarly, an impersonal big law firm law with inadequate attention does not meet their goals.
This is where our firm exists.
How can Adishian Law help?
Adishian Law provides high value, outside general counsel services to our clients that help them accomplish their goals. Our lawyers get to know the business, the owners and become a key part of the team. We invite you to meet Chris Adishian.
What are some examples of Adishian Law’s general counsel work?
Below is a list of the services we provide. We also invite you to explore our site and read about the results we’ve helped our clients achieve.
Our services include:
- Leading mergers and acquisitions transactions;
- Leading mission-critical corporate transactions from start to finish;
- Leading litigation strategy whether in civil court, arbitration or mediation;
- Leading litigation prevention strategies;
- Leveraging our network for our client’s benefit;
Contract negotiation and drafting, such as:
- Joint venture agreements
- Distribution agreement
- Content licenses
- Master consulting agreements
- Management services agreements
- Employment contracts
- Leases, Subleases, Assignments, Lease/Options
- Vendor agreements
- Settlement Agreements
- Real Estate purchase and sale agreements
- Letters of Intent
- Definitive Agreements to acquire businesses
- and many others contracts.
- Compliance for federal, state and city government agencies;
- Corporate compliance (e.g. formations, meeting notices, minutes, resolutions, by laws and operating agreements)
- Identifying, selecting and managing high-quality specialists where appropriate.
Our clients cover a wide range of businesses and industries, including: alternative energy (green power & solar); autobody shops / collision repair; banking; media and content creation (films, shorts, animation, CDs); consulting; distribution; general contractors; health care; hotels, hospitality and lodging; private party lenders; marketing; manufacturers; real estate brokerages; real estate development; commercial real estate owners and landlords; residential real estate owners and landlords; software (Saas) firms and, wholesale tour and travel operators.
Where can we learn more?
How can we contact Adishian Law?
Please take advantage of our FREE online case submission or call us today to start a conversation.
Advised client on its $6,000,000 Main Street Loan obtained under the Federal Reserve's Main Street Lending Program (MSLP) implemented during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Represented and advised the Board of Directors of Pioneer Magnetics, Inc., a sixty year old Santa Monica, California based company that specialized in the design, engineering, development, testing and manufacture of state-of-the-art switching power supplies for commercial telecom and Defense platforms, in an asset sale to UST-Aldetec.
General counsel to largest pain management practice in the San Francisco Bay Area for eight years prior to its sale to a private equity-backed consolidator.
AREA OF LAW