Combining strong finance with expert legal support is a great foundation for any business.
How can Adishian Law help?
One benefit our clients receive in addition to our legal advice is the finance expertise of our founder, Chris Adishian. Chris earned his degree in Mathematical Economics at Berkeley with a Minor in Business Administration from Haas School of Business.
What are some example Adishian Law finance transactions?
Below is a list of various financing transactions where Adishian Law was counsel for the Borrower or the Lender:
- $6 million Main Street Loan;
- $33 million construction loan for new hotel;
- $6 million securitized commercial real estate loan;
- Nearly $1 million capital raise for startup company;
- $500,000 Business Line of Credit;
- $2.4 million combined private party mortgages;
- $1.0 million seller carry back on commercial property purchase;
- $1.25 million seller carry back on business purchase;
- Multiple Millions of real estate related refinancings;
- Capital raise for golf training product company;
- Friends and Family capital raise for independent film company;
- Extension of Mortgage notes
- and many others.
Our clients operate in a wide range of businesses and industries.
Where can we learn more?
How do we contact Adishian Law?
To get in contact please use our FREE online case submission or call us today to start a conversation.
Borrower’s Counsel for $33,000,000 construction loan used to build new, ground up Marriott AC Hotel in El Segundo, California.
Borrower's Counsel for prime commercial property acquisition via subodination of existing lender and Seller carryback financing.
Borrower's counsel for $6,000,000 Main Street Loan obtained under the Federal Reserve's Main Street Lending Program (MSLP) implemented during the Covid-19 pandemic.