Another benefit our clients receive in addition to our legal advice is the financial acumen of our founder, Chris Adishian. Chris earned his degree in Mathematical Economics at Berkeley with a Minor in Business Administration from Haas School of Business. Prior to starting Adishian Law Group, he worked at a well-known investment bank pitching and executing public market equity and debt financings as well as m&a transactions.
We invite you to review our Case Studies to learn more about specific results we have helped our clients achieve.
Below is a list of various financing transactions that Adishian Law has completed for clients:
- $6 million securitized commercial real estate loan;
Nearly $1 million capital raise for startup company;
- $500,000 Business Line of Credit;
- $2.4 million combined private party mortgages;
- $1.0 million seller carry back on commercial property purchase;
- $1.25 million seller carry back on business purchase;
- Multiple Millions of real estate related refinancings;
- Capital raise for golf training product company;
- Friends and Family capital raise for independent film company;
- Extension of Mortgage notes;
- and many others.
Our clients cover a wide range of businesses and industries, including: alternative energy/solar; auto collision repair; communications/pr; content creation (films, animation, CDs); consulting; distribution; investment banking; investment research and information; medical practices (Health care, Stark); product design/manufacturing/licensing; real estate brokerage; real estate development; commercial real estate ownership; residential real estate ownership; restaurant owner/operators; software development and web services.
Please take advantage of our FREE online case submission or call us today to start a conversation.