Another benefit our clients receive in addition to our legal advice is the financial acumen of our founder, Chris Adishian. Chris earned his degree in Mathematical Economics at Berkeley with a Minor in Business Administration from Haas School of Business. Prior to starting Adishian Law Group, he worked at a well-known investment bank pitching and executing public market equity and debt financings as well as m&a transactions.
We invite you to review our Case Studies to learn more about specific results we have helped our clients achieve.
Below is a list of various financing transactions that Adishian Law has completed for clients:
- $6 million securitized commercial real estate loan;
Nearly $1 million capital raise for startup company;
- $500,000 Business Line of Credit;
- $2.4 million combined private party mortgages;
- $1.0 million seller carry back on commercial property purchase;
- $1.25 million seller carry back on business purchase;
- Multiple Millions of real estate related refinancings;
- Capital raise for golf training product company;
- Friends and Family capital raise for independent film company;
- Extension of Mortgage notes;
- and many others.
Our clients operate in a wide range of businesses and industries. See our General Counsel page for a partial list.
Please take advantage of our FREE online case submission or call us today to start a conversation.
Borrower’s Counsel for $33,000,000 construction loan used to build new, ground up Marriott AC Hotel in El Segundo, California.
Borrower's Counsel for prime commercial property acquisition via subodination of existing lender and Seller carryback financing.
Borrower's counsel for $6,000,000 Main Street Loan obtained under the Federal Reserve's Main Street Lending Program (MSLP) implemented during the Covid-19 pandemic.