The story of Adishian Law Group began 15 years ago, when we first opened our doors in San Francisco’s landmark Mills Building.
Back then….we only had 1 attorney, 1 laptop computer and no clients! Thanks to the support of people like you, some hard work and some good results, we are fulfilling the dream of building a law firm that is a hub for clients seeking trusted California counsel to assist them with their legal needs. In 2018, we added 49 new client matters, and we also welcomed some talented new team members.
We are grateful for the trust and confidence in our firm shown by you, our clients and our professional peers. As we turn to 2019 with optimism we are very pleased to have this opportunity to share with you a small sample of some of our more visible client successes from the past year.
General Counsel, M&A
- Exclusive sell-side Counsel to Pioneer Magnetics in the sale of its 60 year-old global power supply business (design, manufacturing and repair) to U.S. Technologies.
- Advised Welcome Group, Inc., a Japanese corporation, on the formation of a U.S. subsidiary to operate JAPAN HOUSE LA. To learn more about the global JAPAN HOUSE project promoting the Tokyo 2020 Games, please visit www.japanhouse.jp.
- Defended holding company owner of high profile, venture-backed company (raised ~$46M) against breach of contract and fraud complaint.
- Exclusive buy-side Counsel in acquisition of over the counter supplement manufacturer and distributor.
- Exclusive buy-side Counsel to Malaga Bank (OTC: MLGF), a billion dollar asset community bank, in its acquisition of its corporate headquarters building, located in the iconic Malaga Cove Plaza in Palos Verdes Estates, California.
- Represented Northern California homeowner in dispute with Pacific Gas & Electric regarding alleged encroachments on PG&E gas line easement. Case settled.
- Represented a senior level, female employee bringing claims against her former employer including sexual discrimination, sexual harassment, failure to prevent discrimination and harassment and other claims. Case settled, pre-litigation.
- Defended a number of Companies against misclassification and wage and hour allegations brought by former employees.
For 2019, we are looking for the following client referrals:
- Residential/commercial real estate owners who can benefit from our unique pairing of a law firm (Adishian Law Group) with a property management firm (Adishian Capital Cal. BRE #01795301, www.AdishianCap.com);
- Growing businesses ($10M to $200M) in need of sophisticated general counsel to guide growth, acquisitions and exits and
- Families who have inherited significant wealth ($15 to $100M) seeking trusted, high-quality family general counsel
Click here to “Meet the Team“.
We wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2019, and look forward to seeing you in the New Year!