Subject to very narrow exceptions, in general it is unlawful for a California employer, based on an individual employee’s pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth to refuse to hire or employ the person or to refuse to select the person for a training program leading to employment, or to bar or to discharge the person from employment or from a training program leading to employment, or to discriminate against the person in compensation or in terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.
Since our founding, we have represented employees in a wide range of employment related claims including pregnancy discrimination. If you have questions, please take advantage of our FREE online case submission.
- Have you been terminated because of your pregnancy?
- Have you been demoted because of your pregnancy?
- Have you been denied promotions or opportunities because of your pregnancy?
- Have you been subjected to any other adverse employment action because of your pregnancy?
- Did you employer harass you because of your pregnancy?
If you believe that you are a victim of pregnancy discrimination, or if you believe that your Company is about to get sued for pregnancy discrimination, you need to act quickly.
Please take advantage of our FREE online case submission or call us today to start a conversation.Contact Us
Represented successful, long time sales professional terminated while pregnant by large publicly traded employer.
Settled mid 6 figures
TIME TO RESOLUTION
HOW WAS CASE RESOLVED?
Settled during litigation