Referrals are a part of any professional service business. Adishian Law Group, P.C. regularly receives inbound attorney referrals and we also refer trusted attorneys a lot of work.
Inbound Attorney Referrals: We Welcome Attorney Referrals
Our firm is fundamentally built upon trusted relationships. We regularly receive new client referrals from our clients, vendors, friends of the firm, other attorneys and lawyers and even former opposing counsel. Here are some reasons why we believe we receive so many attorney referrals:
- We have achieved some great results for our clients in the areas of Corporate law, Employment Law and Real Estate Law;
- We believe that our transactional and litigation experience, breadth of professional knowledge and resources are of unique, high value to our clients and co-counsel;
- We play to win, within the lines;
- We aim to practice in a fair-minded, professional manner;
- We embrace the challenges presented by high stakes transactions or litigation;
- We are team players who collaborate frequently and easily with co-counsel, and that is why we have many repeat co-counsel relationships;
- If you are an attorney or law firm, we have only one goal – to help you and your client achieve the best outcome for their legal matter.
If you, your clients, colleagues or someone in your network needs a California attorney or if someone has asked you to find a California attorney for them, your first call should be to Adishian Law Group, P.C. If we can’t help you directly, there is an excellent chance that we can refer you to a trusted attorney within our referral network who practices in the specific area of law that you need. For attorney referrals, we are happy to pay referral fees upon execution of a written agreement in conformity with governing State Bar rules.
Outbound Attorney Referrals: We Refer Work To Trusted Attorneys
Due to our network size, reach, existing client base and goodwill, we regularly receive requests for referrals to attorneys in areas of law that we do not practice. We view it as a major professional success when we are able to pair an individual or company with a legal need with an excellent attorney who can help them. Here are the criteria that we require in order for a lawyer or law firm to be part of our trusted counsel network, either for straight referrals or co-counsel arrangements:
- Experienced in the particular area of law;
- Excellent results in the particular are of law;
- Excellent client relations and communication skills;
- Zero State Bar complaints or disciplinary actions;
- Multiple positive references from past co-counsel or referring attorneys;
- Willing to sign a reciprocal fee-splitting agreement in conformity with governing State Bar rules.
If you or your law firm practices in an area other than corporate law, employment law or real estate law, and you would like to be considered for our trusted referral network, please contact us.